TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Christmas Wonderland Goodies Bag Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by BROS Malaysia – Living Wing Sdn Bhd (“BROS”).
B. Eligibility and Participation
Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in this Campaign (“Participant”):
- Participant must be Malaysian.
- Participant must be above 15 years old.
- Participant must pre-register online before 14th December 2023.
- Participant must be a member of BROS official E-Store (register at bros.com.my)
Step 1: Answer all question in the google form: https://bit.ly/49USCyh
Step 2: Sign up (create an account) at our official website: https://bit.ly/4a4heEz
Step 3: Visit BROS’s booth to claim the FREE goodies bag:
Date: 15th December 2023 – 17th December 2023
Venue: G floor, Starling Mall
- Every participant is entitled for 1 Christmas Goodies bag only.
- The Goodies bag is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash or kind whether in part or in full.
- The Goodies bag subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- Other fare conditions and rules apply.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs and/or related expenses that are incurred to attend/participate in this Campaign are the sole responsibility of the Participants.
- BROS reserves the right to use, reproduce, edit and distribute materials submitted for this Campaign for publication and/or display in any media format and any media channels without obtaining further prior permission and payment of any fees or royalty to the Participant.
- BROS reserves the right to use the Participant’s name, images, comments, materials relating to this Campaign and the results of this Campaign for the purpose of any announcement or promotional or marketing purposes in any media format and any media channels without any fee being paid. The Participant shall hold BROS free and harmless from any claims and/or liabilities whatsoever resulting from the usage or the reproduction of the submitted materials by BROS. This clause shall survive the expiration of this (Campaign Period).
- BROS, at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and revoke or forfeit any discounts at any stage of the Campaign without prior notice if:
i. The Participant is not an eligible Participant;
ii. The Participant fails to fully comply with the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein;
iii. Entries are incomplete;
iv. The Participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Campaign or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- BROS has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Campaign in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
- BROS’s decision on matters relating to the Campaign shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Participants in respect of any decision of BROS shall be entertained.
- BROS is entitled to replace the discounts or content of goodies bag with other items of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
- BROS, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of BROS, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from participation in this Campaign.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign shall be construed, governed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to BROS are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint, or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participant have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Campaign, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Campaign and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Campaign.
- BROS reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Campaign.
- The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. Should there be any discrepancies between the English Terms & Conditions and the translated version, the English Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- By virtue of an entry to the Campaign, the Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein.
- BROS reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination, or suspension by BROS of the Campaign shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against BROS, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- BROS will not be held responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these Terms and Conditions.