The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the BROS Elite Spender 2024 (the “Promotion”) hosted by BROS (the “Organiser”).
- For online purchase, patron must have a valid account with BROS’s official website, complete with a valid name, email address, mobile number, and a Malaysia shipping address. Patron must spend at least RM100 of total bill on BROS product (excluding accessories) on BROS Official E-store & Shopee to be eligible for participation.
- This promotion is only applicable on www.bros.com.my & BROS Official Shopee; the promotion is not valid for any other online marketplaces and offline channels.
- The Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
- The Promotion is open till 5th of February 2024, the date is inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Patrons must fill out the Google form after checking out the product(s).
- Patrons are entitled to multiple entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirements are met.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- FIFTEEN (15) winners will be picked during the Lucky Draw.
- Promotion prizes (“Prize”) include:
First prize: Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park Admission Ticket (x2 pairs)
Second prize: Sunway Lagoon Night Park Admission Ticket (x8 pairs)
Third prize: BROS Slip-in Bag (x5 units)
- Each winner is only entitled to win ONE prize. In the event a patron is picked for more than one time, the Organiser shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent picks and re-pick a winner.
- The more the patron spends, the higher the chance of winning.
- The Organiser shall notify the winners via email or call (“Notification”) on 20th February 2024. The prize will be delivered / pick up within one month from the notification.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge or winner can also choose to pick up the prize.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Organiser reserves the right to award an equivalent prize of the same value.
- By participating in the Promotion, the patron is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses, or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the patrons. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A patron shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the patron’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Items/Prizes must be taken as they are and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or extendable in validity. The management reserves the right to replace items/ prizes with items of similar value.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.